1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Hartke LH Series LH1000 1000-Watt Hybrid Bass Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rizzo9247, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rizzo9247

rizzo9247 Supporting Member

Rating - 98.9%
    92   1   0

Unloading some more gear as there are no gigs on the horizon.

Here we have an amazing Hartke LH1000 1000-Watt Hybrid Bass Amp. I can attest to the amazing musicality and sheer power of the new LH line from Hartke. I bought this last month to leave in my practice space, but I find I don't need more power than the LH500 already there.

It is in perfect working order, but there is some scratching on the top of the chassis from racking.

Other than a wing found inside :D she is in tip top shape (http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f15/surprised-hartke-lh1000-entomophobics-do-not-click-936740/)

Please read the mega thread here for more info (http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f15/hartke-lh500-444683/).

A steal of an amp for $250 shipped CONUS. Paypal or cash if your local.

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I tried to get some pictures of the scratches on top:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. x_mad

x_mad

Rating - 100%