1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Henry the 8x8

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Count Bassie, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count Bassie

Count Bassie Supporting Member

Yup. I'm parting-out "The Institution" for smaller, maybe as-potent gear I can move more easily through the rocky logistical canyon that is my worldly life. 'Tis a big bastard on the wrong day, and this is the age wherein the Micro is King... to some...

Anyhow the beast is for sale. Local would be fabulous, as shipping this will be out of the question unless I can find someone driving your way who'd be willing. Ha.

With a reasonably powerful head this thing is just darned impressive. Might be the best cab I've ever had, for my own playing enjoyment at least. All is in order, tho' I may have a tweeter issue. I'll toss in a Selenium compression tweeter, if you have a mind to it. I'd like to see $400 for it. Here it is with my SWR SM-400s on top:

[​IMG]

By the way, a side-note: This cab is pure beastly with a GK 800RB on top... which I have for sale along with a JBL Cabaret 4625B here. I express reservations about the GK, but can be persuaded. I'm just really bad with this stuff!

I'm also open to hearing offers for the SWR head... tho' it's my fave piece at this point. But I gotta do something about mobility, which is meaningful.
  2. The Nameless

The Nameless

Put that whole rig onna Greyhound for me, Rog... Darn you... This the epitomy of Bad A$$!
  3. Count Bassie

You in? I'll do it Dave... it's yours.

You're on my email list, but I've been at manual labor...
  4. Count Bassie

Alrighty, this is on-hold pending a deal locally...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.