FS: Highly Customized Swamp Ash/Macassar Ebony Pedalboard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Mr. Majestic, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Majestic

Mr. Majestic Mr. Majestic Swamp Ash Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Majestic Swamp Ash
    Alright.......I had this posted in the effects thread along with several other pedals(which are gone). I have several hundred dollars in the building of this pedalboard, but I realize that I will loose money on this board; I just can't see it sit in the corner unused.....that's why I've posted it up.
    I have been designing a few new smaller pedalboards and I have no use for this particular board. I will post a link to the thread in which this board and a few others were built. I have the others, but they have had some parts removed; this pedalboard still has all parts installed, along with a truly nice electrical cord and (2) electric plugs inside the front. I will post a few pics of the actual board, but I will also post a link to the building thread....all pictures were originally removed from the thread, so I reposted them in the back part of the thread. The board will not come with any pedals, but I will throw in the MXR Brick(without a few cables).
    This board is extremely nice. The sides and decking are bookmatched swamp ash. There is a removable plexiglass bottom with feet. There are (3) 1/4" input/output plugs are on the side. There are a few small cracks in the deck, but they have no issues on support.
    Price is: ....[DEL]$150 OBO[/DEL]*SOLD*. That is way cheaper than just the parts on the unit.
    Link to build forum:http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f36/my-personal-very-custom-pedalboard-build-here-we-go-717455/index4.html#post15029565

current with no pedals:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent pic with pedals:
    [​IMG]

2. kesslari

kesslari Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    That is extremely cool.
    What are the dimensions, including the "pedal space"?

3. Mr. Majestic

Disclosures:
    Majestic Swamp Ash
    I've already had questions sent to me about the size. The total outside overall size is: 27" long x 18.5" deep x 6" tall. Those dimensions include all angles on the board, and the front section that has the electrical plugs, and connectors.

Here is what I've been PM'ing out:

The inside pedal area is 26in long and the depth on one half is a bit deeper than the other half; you can't notice that from the front, the less deep side has the electrical plugs. What that means is 1/2 of the 26" is 11in deep and the other 1/2 is 12.5in deep.

4. Mr. Majestic

Disclosures:
    Majestic Swamp Ash
    This pedalboard has been *SOLD*

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. kesslari

kesslari Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    Glad to hear it. It was one of those "lordy that's tempting and I have NO need for it" items. I'm glad it found a home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.