1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Highly Customized Swamp Ash/Macassar Ebony Pedalboard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Mr. Majestic, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Majestic

Mr. Majestic Mr. Majestic Swamp Ash Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Majestic Swamp Ash
    Alright.......I had this posted in the effects thread along with several other pedals(which are gone). I have several hundred dollars in the building of this pedalboard, but I realize that I will loose money on this board; I just can't see it sit in the corner unused.....that's why I've posted it up.
    I have been designing a few new smaller pedalboards and I have no use for this particular board. I will post a link to the thread in which this board and a few others were built. I have the others, but they have had some parts removed; this pedalboard still has all parts installed, along with a truly nice electrical cord and (2) electric plugs inside the front. I will post a few pics of the actual board, but I will also post a link to the building thread....all pictures were originally removed from the thread, so I reposted them in the back part of the thread. The board will not come with any pedals, but I will throw in the MXR Brick(without a few cables).
    This board is extremely nice. The sides and decking are bookmatched swamp ash. There is a removable plexiglass bottom with feet. There are (3) 1/4" input/output plugs are on the side. There are a few small cracks in the deck, but they have no issues on support.
    Price is: ....[DEL]$150 OBO[/DEL]*SOLD*. That is way cheaper than just the parts on the unit.
    Link to build forum:http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f36/my-personal-very-custom-pedalboard-build-here-we-go-717455/index4.html#post15029565

current with no pedals:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent pic with pedals:
    [​IMG]
  2. kesslari

kesslari Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    That is extremely cool.
    What are the dimensions, including the "pedal space"?
  3. Mr. Majestic

Disclosures:
    Majestic Swamp Ash
    I've already had questions sent to me about the size. The total outside overall size is: 27" long x 18.5" deep x 6" tall. Those dimensions include all angles on the board, and the front section that has the electrical plugs, and connectors.

Here is what I've been PM'ing out:

The inside pedal area is 26in long and the depth on one half is a bit deeper than the other half; you can't notice that from the front, the less deep side has the electrical plugs. What that means is 1/2 of the 26" is 11in deep and the other 1/2 is 12.5in deep.
  4. Mr. Majestic

Disclosures:
    Majestic Swamp Ash
    This pedalboard has been *SOLD*
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. kesslari

kesslari Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    Glad to hear it. It was one of those "lordy that's tempting and I have NO need for it" items. I'm glad it found a home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.