1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: highway one jazz body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by JonKim, Jan 3, 2013.

1. JonKim

JonKim Supporting Member

Newer 2010 body. Trans white finish! In great condition small paint chip where neck meets body. Will come loaded with a black pearl pickguard and grease bucket electronics!

$175.00 shipped!!
  2. bigRalph

bigRalph Supporting Member

3. bigRalph

I'm not clear on what's included and not. Your description says loaded but I see you're sellliing the bridge and pickup(s) separately?
  4. bigRalph

neck plate?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. amstudio

amstudio

Is it sold?
  7. JonKim

JonKim Supporting Member

Havent heard anything from prosepective buyer. So Im going to bump.

To clarify this sale includes Body, Neck plate & Screws, Pickguard, and Control plate with pots!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

is it possible for you to get an accurate weight on the body please? .. and please note what all is on the body at the time of weighing ... have you been able to confirm if this is trans white or if it is Honey Blonde ? Trans white is not listed as an option for 2010, but cameras can play tricks.

.. also, just to clarify, you do not mention strap lock buttons and knobs ... either included?
  9. JonKim

JonKim Supporting Member

It's honey blonde which is a transparent off white color. I can add Dunlop strap buttons if buyer wants but the schallers I'm keeping. As for weight I don't have a digital scale to weigh it. The bass fully loaded with neck weighed around 9lbs with the warmoth neck. It was lighter when it had the original neck. If I didn't mention anything in my previous posts its probably not included
  10. JonKim

JonKim Supporting Member

And shipping is only for lower 48 states unless buyer wants to buy the shipping label and email it to me.
  11. JonKim

JonKim Supporting Member

Sold pending payment!
  12. JonKim

JonKim Supporting Member

Paid for!