FS: Hipshot USA Ultralite HB6Y 3/8 Satin Chrome 4 string set Bass Tuners

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by porterbass, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porterbass

porterbass Supporting Member

$69 + $7 shipping to the continental U.S.

This listing is for a 4 string set of Hipshot Ultralite HB6Y 3/8 Satin Chrome tuners. These are genuine USA Hipshot tuners, not the Licensed international ones. The were on one of my Rick Turner Renaissance basses at you can see in the photos. They work perfect and are in good condition. I am only selling them because I changed them out on the bass for the same tuners in black to go with the black color-scheme on the bass. Good condition. Work perfectly. Some scuffs/slight surface scratches on one side of two of the tuners and some pitting in the string posts from the string windings which doesn't show when the strings are on the bass. The photos look worse than they are in person

Note that the Turner Ren bass is a 2 x 2 configuration, but these are easily changed to a inline 4 configuration. I'll even do it for you if you'd like prior to shipping them. (The U.S. HB6Y are designed to be changed like this.)

Comes with the original screws (they are in a back below the tuners in the box).

Please note that I have only been on here since last summer and don't have a lot of feedback yet, but my user name is portchicago on evilbay and I have perfect feedback of over 1100 there, including a lot of very expensive classical and flamenco guitars as well has some bass gear. Like many of you, I do buy and sell instruments as I am building and shuffling my collection, and I'd prefer to continue building relationships here. Payment can be made via PayPal or if you are in the Chicago area, we can arrange for you to pick up (I'm in Lincoln Park in the city).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

2. porterbass

3. porterbass

4. gyrus

gyrus

i am interested.
    PM sent.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. porterbass

PM replies sent back

7. porterbass

Replied to PMs...on hold for a buyer today. Waiting on PayPal.

8. porterbass

9. porterbass

Sold to a TBer. Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.