1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: HOLLOW BODY BASS GIG BAG

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by retrosynth, Dec 14, 2013.

1. retrosynth

retrosynth Supporting Member

Hard to find, high quality discontinued model from Now defunct Tribal Planet. High density foam padding. Fits the Lakland Hollowbody perfectly (this is the only gig bag I have ever seen that fits it so nicely) as well as the Ibanez Artcore. Note these are both full size, 34" scale basses. This bag is in next to new, unused condition. It has 2 backpack straps and 3 outside pockets. $60 shipped in USA. PM your email address and I will send a Paypal invoice. Check out my stellar TB feedback!

2. retrosynth

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1387079953.867914.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1387079972.151101.jpg

3. retrosynth

4. retrosynth

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. doktorfeelgood

doktorfeelgood layin' it down like pavement Supporting Member

If you would please....please give me the overall length inside and the width of the lower bout....THX

7. retrosynth

Overall length approx 47.5 inches. Lower bout approx 15.5 inches. And is plenty deep to fit a hollow body bass like the ones on the photo. Very hard to find a gig bag for these basses!

8. retrosynth