1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Ibanez Artcore AK-85 Hollow Body Electric Guiitar with hardshell case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by johns46140, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johns46140

johns46140 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Up for sale is a stunning Ibanez Artcore AK-85 hollowbody electric guitar. This guitar is in excellent condition as pictured and it has great tone and playability. It comes with a hard shell case.

Looking for $350 shipped to the CONS. PayPal ok

Thanks,

KJ

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. P Town

P Town Guest

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I own an Artcore AF 85 VLS, which is very similar to this instrument, (different bridge), and I must say that these are very well made, and sound pretty good for the price.
  3. johns46140

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

4. carl h.

carl h.

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Is the bridge mis-cut? The low E looks a bit close to the A string.
  5. johns46140

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Thanks for point this out. There are no issues with the bridge the string is not laying in the proper position. so I will need to reshoot my photos.

It's a wooden bridge and the strings basically just lay across the bridge which is held down by the tension of the strings so it doesn't have cut in grooves per se but the wood is slightly indented at the spots where the strings lay. In handling the guitar while taking the photos I somehow slid the string out of position but this does not occur when playing.

I will definietly re-shoot when I get a chance including close ups of the bridge to help clarify.

Thanks,

KJ
  6. johns46140

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Updated Pics
  7. johns46140

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Sold locally