1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Ibanez FL9 Flanger, Pedal Train Mini Ninzan Studio Fuel Tank Mod

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Livewire, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Livewire

Livewire Yahtzeeee Supporting Member

Ibanez FL9 flanger with Maxon Electronics. I believe this was made in Japan back in the 1980's with Maxon electronics. I had to change out the capacitor a few years back since the old one fried. In great shape for being this old, just a few light chips in the paint. You can get some pretty wild sounds out of this thing. I hate to see it go but I just never get to use it anymore. Asking $85 shipped to the lower 48.

[​IMG]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Pedaltrain Mini with Ninzan Studio Fuel Tank Mod: - **SOLD**Some of you might know of Ninzan, he was (and might still be) modding the pedaltrains to house fuel tanks underneath. I paid an arm and a leg for this mod, but it was worth it because it's so neat and professional looking. But like I said before, my board gets no attention these days. The board itself is in excellent shape, but definitely needs new velcro. Pedals have come and gone on my board and the velcro has misaligned and gotten dusty. But velcro is cheap these days.

The board comes with fuel tank T rex, and all cables that came with it. I'm sorry but I'm not selling the T Rex by itself.

Pedal train bag is in excellent shape, I'm throwing in 3 patch cables, extra long power plug, and a clip on night light to help see your board during those poorly lit gigs. Asking $165 shipped to the lower 48.

Sorry, not international shipping. If you're interested in local pickup, PM me. Thanks!
  2. Livewire

Fuel Tank and Pedal Train sold!
  3. Livewire

bump, Ibanez FL9 with Maxon original electronics still available! PM me
  4. LSMFT6

LSMFT6 Supporting Member

Free bump for a great flanger at a great price. Grab it!
  5. Register to disable this ad