1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Ibanez GWB1005 NTF Gary Willis 5-string fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Rozeg, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rozeg

Rozeg

I'm selling my Ibanez GWB 1005 NTF, 5-string fretless, the Gary Willis signature
    Got to sell it cos, well, I need the cash, and I'm switching over to headless basses.
    Yet, this GWB is the very bass I wish I could afford to keep... I've owned it for 5 years :bawl:
    Made in Japan in 2007. Near mint condition! I'm not a professional musician so I kept it at home and treated like a baby all time.
    Extremely lightweight: 6.95 pounds. The low B sounds killer. The overall sound is "woody" and natural.
    Deluxe hardshell case included.

NO TRADES please.
    Asking USD 3200 for it, plus shipping.
    Worldwide shipping: USD 200
    Shipping to Russia: free

Information about this model: http://www.ibanez.com/BassGuitars/model-GWB1005

These pics are made with my cell phone. Higher quality pics may be coming some time soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Rozeg

Rozeg

The giveaway time is over! New price USD 4500
  3. needmoney

needmoney

Great bass. Good luck with the new asking price. I had to sell mine for $2500 last year :(
  4. Rozeg

Rozeg

Thanks, mate. I guess, you had a very limited time to sell it (like I did when I priced mine for 3200 - that was a real NEED for quick money
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. AndroWal

AndroWal Supporting Member

Price new at Sam Ash in the States is $3999....

Yours is used and a long way away and with import duties I suspect.....
  7. Rozeg

Rozeg

Do they have it IN STOCK though? Could you please give me a link? (Thanks in advance)
  8. Earache

Earache

GWB1005 Gary Willis
  9. Rozeg

Rozeg

Ok, thanks a lot for the link! Now I can see they posted it as "in stock".
    By the way, today another used GWB1005 popped up on the evil bay (at a cheaper price). So whoever is interested check it out. Mine can wait, I'm actually hesitating about selling it now. I'll probably just keep it, as I like it too much and I don't need the urgent money any more
  10. Rozeg

Rozeg

Ok, folks, it's for sale again! I've totally switched over to headless basses so this one has to go.
    Converting it into headless would just cost too much.
    USD 3500 plus shipping:
    - worldwide shipping: USD 200
    - shipping within Russia: free
    There might be import charges depending on the buyer's country regulations (including USA).
    No trades, sorry

If it doesn't sell watch for price drops. However it'll also go to the evil bay... :bassist:

Please check out 23 high resolution pictures here: http://www.musicforums.ru/bass_buysell/1356179890.html#replies=3
    The strings are not those you see on the pics, sorry, I don't have them any more and I've put older ones that are only good to throw away.

Attached Files:

11. Rozeg

Rozeg

Price drop 3400 & free international shipping!
  12. Rozeg

Rozeg

Price drop to 3200
  13. Rozeg

Rozeg

I'll be visiting Atlanta, GA in August - a good chance for you to try the bass before you buy it! Just let me know in advance if you're interested!
  14. loopee

loopee Gold Supporting Member

I wish I had $$......
  15. Rozeg

Rozeg

I'm thinking of taking it to the States this year... But not sure... Too many items to carry besides of this one... dunno...
  16. Rozeg

Rozeg

SOLD locally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.