1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS : IE, VFE, ISP, Diamond, Boss, MojoHand

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by eloann, Jan 26, 2014.

1. eloann

eloann Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Pedals will be shipped economy (priority for an upcharge) from Switzerland so it can take longer than you're used to. Please ask for transit time beforehands if that's a concern.
    Prices include shipping pretty much worldwide. If buying several pedals I'll discount 10$ per additionnal item.

All pedals are in great condition.

[​IMG]

[DEL]Iron Ether Oxide :
    Local deal pending but the guy has been quiet lately. Will wait till the end of the month to officially make it available.[/DEL]

VFE Triumvirate : 150$
    Driving only the bass band yields a powerful, beefy tone without sacrificing clarity. The high frequency is voiced very high and can compliment a more traditionnal EQ nicely. Velcro on the bottom.

[DEL]ISP Decimator G-string II : 170$
    Eliminates annoying noises other pedals may create. Tracks the raw signal and processes the effected signal so it does not adversely affect the tone at all (place before reverbs, delays, loopers...)[/DEL]

Mojo Hand BMP-1 : 140$
    Basically a classic sounding Big Muff in a sturdy, reliable package. Velctro on the bottom.

[DEL]Diamond bass comp : 190$
    As y'all know, one of the best compressors out there. Works wonders fatenning your bass tone, not suited for peak limiting.[/DEL]

Boss MO-2 : 125$
    An octaver-ish sounding pedal that's not really an octaver if Boss is to be believed. Somewhere between the Micro POG and the Orzanizer.

Giving away a homemade AB box free with any pedal (please make sure you have use for it or let someone who does claim it)

Trade offers for small pedals with top jacks only will be considered.
    Looking for : IE Xerograph Deluxe
  2. leaves turn

leaves turn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm really interested in buying that Oxide. (yes, I registered just to stake a claim on it. :))

I'm active over on the ILF forums (same username) and have one or two successful transactions there. I can paypal as soon as you're ready. I'm stateside, if that makes a difference to you.
  3. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    58   0   0

hey left you a message about the isp. i want it please for asking price :)
  4. eloann

eloann Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Oxide sold locally after all (sorry, you'll find more on here though)
    ISP on hold
  5. eloann

eloann Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

ISP shipped

Which leaves the rest. I might make samples of the MO-2 and Triumvirate since I don't think there's any with bass readily available. Let me know how you'd like to hear them besides my own favorite setting.

Edit : Actually, regarding the Triumvirate...
  6. eloann

eloann Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Diamond sold locally
  7. eloann

eloann Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0