1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS Ipad(original) Otterbox Defender case Black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by darkrising, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrising

darkrising Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    168   0   0

Up for sale is an Otterbox Defender case for the original Ipad(Ipad 1). I got this on a trade to find out it is for the original Ipad and not my Ipad 2. It is the same as in this link:

http://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-Defe...&qid=1358021508&sr=8-5&keywords=ipad otterbox

I will post actual pics asap but it is in great shape(it's a case after all).

I am looking to get $23 shipped.....

PM with any questions and Thanks for looking!!!!!
  2. darkrising

Rating - 100%
    168   0   0

Bump....$23 shipped!!!!!
  3. mizzou541

mizzou541 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

4. darkrising

Rating - 100%