1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: iPhone 4 Verizon 16GB Black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by faviobarrio, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faviobarrio

faviobarrio Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    91   0   1

This phone was my wife's and she's recently upgraded. This phone is in immaculate condition...mint, it was always in a case and had screen protectors on the face. There are no cracks or chips, it was never dropped. It does not have water damage nor any other kind of damage for that matter.

Comes in the original box, with original charging brick and cable. It comes with the original manual and even has the stickers and original headphones that were never used. Lots of pictures are included in the post following this one.

The phone is NOT unlocked. It is NOT Jailbroken. It IS fully upgraded to the current iOS 7 and freshly wiped clean of my wife's data. It is off contract and can be added to an existing Verizon account, used to open a new account or used for prepaid Verizon service. However, I do not believe any of the smaller prepaid services StraightTalk, Boost, Cricket, etc. can use the iPhone 4- only Verizon.

I'd like to get [DEL]$175 OBO,[/DEL] $150 shipped USPS Priority Insured.
  2. faviobarrio

Rating - 100%
    91   0   1

3. faviobarrio

Rating - 100%
    91   0   1

Any marks or blemishes shown in the photos are either reflections or maybe dust that was attracted after I cleaned the phone with Windex Electronics Wipes.

The only thing I see on the phone worth mentioning is that there is a little bit of glue residue on the home button from a sticker my wife had on there at one point. That should rub off without too much problem and when I do I will update that photo.
  4. faviobarrio

Rating - 100%
    91   0   1

I've noticed a scratch on the face that I hadn't seen before. My wife must have scratched it taking it out of the case she had it in. Doesn't show up in the pictures but I'll try taking another photo to see if it shows.

In lieu of this, how about [DEL]$160[/DEL] $150 shipped?

The scratch is faint and doesn't show up in photos...easy to miss actually and the phone is perfect otherwise.
  5. faviobarrio

Rating - 100%
    91   0   1

Deal pending.
  6. faviobarrio

Rating - 100%
    91   0   1

I'm thinking the pending deal fell through...this is probably still available.

Bump.
  7. faviobarrio

Rating - 100%
    91   0   1

8. faviobarrio

Rating - 100%
    91   0   1

up again...
  9. faviobarrio

Rating - 100%
    91   0   1

$150 shipped, USPS priority, insured.
  10. faviobarrio

Rating - 100%
    91   0   1

11. faviobarrio

Rating - 100%
    91   0   1

SOLD locally through Craigslist. Thread will be closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.