1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS iPhone 5 16GB AT&T

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by skiscem, Dec 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

Up for sale My girlfriend's iPhone 5, she used it for 6 months but she went back to her Android, the phone was protected by an otter case from day one, the phone is close to mint, there a very light marks at the bottom of the phone, probably from the case rubbing on it, there are very faint swirls on the screen, not noticeable unless you look for them.
    the phone has been wiped and it is ready for a new sim card
    the phone comes with the charger and a new sync cable.
    please let me know if you have any questions.
    asking $340 Shipped to the lower 48 (lowered price)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    thanks for looking!
  2. skiscem

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

I am mainly interested in cash but i am open to listen to trade offers, i could use an EMG equipped guitar
  3. skiscem

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

$340 OBO
  4. skiscem

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.