1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Iron Ether Oxide

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MSUsousaphone, Jan 13, 2013.

1. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    TRADED

Rawr.

I've already regretted selling one of these once.....probably going to again in the near future. But I just dropped almost three bills on the new Infanem Deluxe Second Voice and I need to move some fuzz. Pick this guy up. Pretty awesome. No visible wear and tear. Looks and works great. Velcro on the bottom. Asking $140 paypal shipped CONUS.

I am interested in trades.....for sure a Behringer SBY600, Polytune (MINI ONLY), some headphones.....hit me up.
  2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

This young man knows his pedals takes great care of them and offers great prices and he's also a really nice guy who offers great advice and assistance.
  3. dlenaghan

dlenaghan Supporting Member

Free bump to ask if you've ever compared the Oxide with the QF2? And a bump for someone else who's fallen for the new 2nd Voice Deluxe (mine should be in the mail in a week or two..). Send this man some money! ;-)
  4. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    Thanks fellas. Can't wait for that 2nd Vox. Trade interests added.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Meshuggah604

Meshuggah604

7. vincenzomauer88

vincenzomauer88 Supporting Member

Interested in an infanem step? Pm me.