1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Iron Ether Xerograph Deluxe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by p0k, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things. Supporting Member

Got this guy here: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f213/black-friday-iron-ether-sale-1034323/

In great cosmetic shape, has just been sitting on my board, and I LOVE playing with it, but never seem to actually have a song that I need to use it for...haha. The previous owner said they never noticed it, so take it for what it's worth, but to me it seems to be a little noisier than the standard Xero I had a while back, and I emailed IE twice to ask about it, but haven't heard back...I know Taylor has been having some health issues, so things have been backed up. It really isn't noticeable when playing, but if you turn the frequency knob up, and nothing else is playing, I start to hear it. I just want to make sure the buyer is aware of any possible issues (could be the set-up in my house, or my power supply, or nothing...maybe i'm just super picky).

Asking $170 shipped
  2. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things. Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.