1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/J Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassboi, Jan 9, 2014.

1. bassboi

bassboi Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    123   0   0

I'm selling my jam session bass. The neck condition is very clean, I'd consider the body relic'd. It has a Fender mim body and a allparts neck, Fender decal and custom shop decal. M. Miller pups sold now has Squire J pickups, Alpha pots. Fender reverse tuners. Most parts bought right here on tb. Plays and sound superb, will easily become your main bass. Weights 9.8lb. Sorry no case but I will pack it well for shipment. $250 shipped

Attached Files:

2. bassboi

Rating - 100%
    123   0   0

pics

Attached Files:

3. Lizardman743

Lizardman743

0   0   0

So instead of the active pre that would usually be in the M. Miller, this just has the same pups wired in passive?
  4. bassboi

Rating - 100%
    123   0   0

Yes you are correct. But I was pm'd a offer to buy the pickups so these pickups will no longer be available with the bass. I will install a set of squire pickups and the price will drop.
  5. bassboi

Rating - 100%
    123   0   0

price drop bump
  6. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Rating - 99.2%
    287   2   0

Mike ur killin me! Lol as much as I want this bass cause I know how Bassboi assembles these babies, regrettably too many RW boards in my ensemble.
    GLWTS and a free bump, this is a killer deal folks!
  7. Sharknose79

Sharknose79 UNPAID greenboy/fEARful endorser Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

PM sent.
    I'll take it.
  8. bassboi

Rating - 100%
    123   0   0