1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/J Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassboi, Jan 9, 2014.

1. bassboi

bassboi Gold Supporting Member

I'm selling my jam session bass. The neck condition is very clean, I'd consider the body relic'd. It has a Fender mim body and a allparts neck, Fender decal and custom shop decal. M. Miller pups sold now has Squire J pickups, Alpha pots. Fender reverse tuners. Most parts bought right here on tb. Plays and sound superb, will easily become your main bass. Weights 9.8lb. Sorry no case but I will pack it well for shipment. $250 shipped

Attached Files:

2. bassboi

pics

Attached Files:

3. Lizardman743

Lizardman743

So instead of the active pre that would usually be in the M. Miller, this just has the same pups wired in passive?
  4. bassboi

Yes you are correct. But I was pm'd a offer to buy the pickups so these pickups will no longer be available with the bass. I will install a set of squire pickups and the price will drop.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bassboi

price drop bump
  7. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Mike ur killin me! Lol as much as I want this bass cause I know how Bassboi assembles these babies, regrettably too many RW boards in my ensemble.
    GLWTS and a free bump, this is a killer deal folks!
  8. Sharknose79

Sharknose79 UNPAID greenboy/fEARful endorser Supporting Member

PM sent.
    I'll take it.
  9. bassboi