1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: J-Retro 01 Chrome w/Black Rings

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by feelinlow, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feelinlow

feelinlow Supporting Member

Special order J Retro with black rings. I ordered this direct from John East and used it for a while before I went back to passive on my Jazz Bass. Been hanging on to it because I know at some point I'm going to wish I didnt sell it but I have to get some funds together for my NAMM trip. Just like brand new and you will have to re solder the battery wire because I had a battery route in my bass.

I also have an extra plate for a Darryl Jones bass that I got from Lakland so this Retro can be standard Jazz or DJ. Take your pick but only one plate comes with the preamp.

[DEL]$250 Shipped[/DEL] Now $225 Shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. feelinlow

3. feelinlow

I have a Darryl Jones mounting plate I got from Lakland. It's brand new and never installed. I can offer this J Retro as a Standard Jazz or a Darryl Jones. It is mounted as a Jazz now (pictured) but I can change it to a DJ if you prefer.

Price drop to $225 Shipped

4. imanbrewer

imanbrewer Gold Supporting Member

Ill take it today, paypal please!!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. feelinlow

Sold. Thank you imanbrewer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.