1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Jamman Stereo, Compressore & VP Jr.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Cryptarius, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Cryptarius

Cryptarius

Hey guys. Got a few to sell here.
    First up is a Digitech Jamman Stereo looper pedal. Picked this up a while ago but it didn't fit well on my board so it's been sitting on the shelf since and it's time to unload it. Has original manual.
    Has original box and power supply, great condition (used it for all of about 20 minutes). Has hook velcro on the bottom. 160 shipped.
    [​IMG]

Next up is an Ernie Ball VP JR volume pedal. Also in great condition, pedal only, no box (came in a brown box anyway). [DEL]55 shipped.[/DEL] Sold for 50.
    [​IMG]

Lastly, a MarkBass Compressore, lightly used, rarely use compression anymore and when I really need it, my SVT has it for me. Don't think I have a box for this one but I should have a wall wart for it. [DEL]Picture will be added when I can get ahold of the pedal (it's in storage currently)[/DEL]. [DEL]165 shipped.[/DEL] Sold for 160.
    [​IMG]

Also have a N-Tune for single coils if someone happens to want that along with one or more of the other pedals for an extra 30, shipped in the same box. Have one in my J that I love, bought this one for my P but the battery doesn't fit and I don't want to mod the bass just for that.
    [​IMG]

Paypal and Conus shipping only please folks.
  2. Hotblack

Hotblack Pay the cost to be the boss. Supporting Member

Active or passive volume pedal?
  3. Saenzbass

Saenzbass Supporting Member

pmnt sent, Ernie is comming to Okc !:cool:
  4. eddododo

eddododo Supporting Member

Someone should buy that markbass... So good
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Cryptarius

Cryptarius