1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: JJ 6L6GC Beam Power tubes pulled from Ampeg Heritage B-15

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Captain Bob, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Captain Bob

Captain Bob Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

These JJ 6L6GC power tubes were OEM in my Ampeg Heritage B-15, (#18). Originally matched and biased by George Metropolus, at Metro Amps, builder of the first 50 Heritage B-15's.

These tubes have one hour on them. Plus, whatever time George would have burned them in at, prior to placing them in the amp. I originally kept them as spares, but have an three different NOS sets these days, including 7581A's.

I will call them 'matched' because, George himself placed them in the amp and biased them, and secondly, I checked them with my Compu-Bias before rolling other tubes into the amp.
    My notes show both tubes were precisely and concurrently showing exactly the same readout at plate voltage:

470V - Ik- 43mA - 20.2W

The tubes have no boxes but will packaged carefully.
    No trades, $30.00 for the pair shipped USPS CONUS. Paypal works. They are located in the Nashville area.

[​IMG][/URL