1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Jule Amps Monique tube bass preamp BRAND NEW -- sale pending

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by SactoBass, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SactoBass

SactoBass There are some who call me.......Sactobass

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Two-space rackmount version. I bought this incredible all-tube bass preamp from Jule (from his website) two months ago. It has been in my non-smoking home the entire time. As soon as I got it, I put some expensive NOS tubes in it (I still have the stock tubes and they will be included in the sale). The stock tubes were fine. It's just that I am one of those types who likes to optimize everything (it's a disease). I also bought a brand new Pearson two-space rack case and I put the Monique in that.

The Monique sells new for $1085 plus shipping. I am seeking $900 shipped CONUS, including the NOS tubes and the Pearson case. The NOS tubes cost me $200. Yeah, I know, my wife thinks I buy stuff just to have it, and then I just turn around and sell it. Okay, she's right. I'm taking a loss on this but that's okay. I have over 100 feedbacks on the bay, all 100% positive. I am located in the Sacramento area of California. I accept Paypal. NO TRADES as I need the cash to pay some bills (including my son's car insurance bill). You will not be disappointed. There is no difference between this Monique and a new one. No scratches, no signs of use. Total mint new.

Here's a pic of the Monique in the Pearson case.....(click on the pic to enlarge)

NOTE: I'm also selling the two Genz Uber 212 cabs and two Crest CA-9 power amps (see separate ads for those).
  2. f.c.geil

f.c.geil I'm your huckleberry... Supporting Member

Media:
    GASsing! I am trying to sell a couple of other things, if that happens, I'm all over this. I absolutely have to have one, but simply can't afford it with available funds...
  3. SactoBass

Many a TB'er has experienced similar gasness. :bassist:
  4. SactoBass

UPDATE AS OF 4PM TODAY (California time): MONIQUE IS SOLD PENDING PAYMENT ON MONDAY.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jbares

jbares Ragin'Cajun Supporting Member

7. gnergaard

gnergaard Supporting Member

8. bassbuddha

bassbuddha Gold Supporting Member

Getting in line. PM your way
  9. Baird6869

Baird6869 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Nobody is stupid enough to actually pay me to play their gear.
    First Monique ever in the TB Classifieds.

Great deal.

I would take it as a backup, but I doubt the 2-3 others will all bow out.
  10. SactoBass

Monique is SOLD!

Closing the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.