1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS KEN SMITH BLACK TIGER!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sammyjlopez, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammyjlopez

sammyjlopez

OHH DEAR GOD... :bawl:
    LONG STORY SHORT= I NEED SOME EXTRA MONEY TO FIX THE HOUSE I AM BUYING FOR MY FAMILY.
    THIS WAS ONE OF THE FAVORITES OF THE ONE AND ONLY DANNY ROCHA... (SUPER COOL GUY) I GOT IT ABOUT 9 MONTHS AGO. IT HAS A "BELT RASH" ON THE BACK AND ONE SCRATCH ON FRONT ( VERY HARD TO TELL) OTHER THAN THAT IS PERFECT!
    I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE SOUND... YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH A KEN SMITH BLACK TIGER NECK THROUGH. I THINK THIS ONE WAS MADE AT THE END OF 2011..

IF MY BROTHER DECIDE TO HELP ME WITH A "FAMILY LOAN" I WILL REMOVE THIS POST AT THE SAME INSTANT. COMES WITH A MTD BAG. PAYPAL AND CONUS ONLY $3750

Attached Files:

2. sammyjlopez

sammyjlopez

3. carlis

carlis

Ken Smith in a MTD bag, cool
  4. sammyjlopez

sammyjlopez

Thanks everyone for your inbox and offers.
    I spoke with my brother today and he is going to help me with some cash but not as much as I expected.. :/ I have today two good offers and a couple not to goods... But I haven't decided nothing yet. I will decide what way to go ones I got the house on February 21 (Friday next week ) to see if with the money my brother is giving me it's enough to fix it and may be able to keep this beauty. Thanks again everyone for your interest and I will keep this thread open and I will let know to the highest offer if we have a deal.

Attached Files:

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Surfbr

Surfbr Supporting Member

7. sammyjlopez

sammyjlopez

Hello everybody! this is just a reminder for those who want me to sell this tiger right now... I don't want to let this Smith go. At this point it's a 50% Yes 50% No, that I'll sell it. I have to wait until I have a better scenario. Thanks for understanding friends :)
    Ohhh and NO TRADES
  8. sammyjlopez

sammyjlopez

It looks like I'll have to let it go :( I'll know for sure tomorrow.

Attached Files:

9. sammyjlopez

sammyjlopez

pics as requested

Attached Files:

10. sammyjlopez

sammyjlopez

Tiger is sold! My heart is Broken but at the same time very happy for my family. I just did the closing on the house a couple hours ago. Thanks everyone :)
  11. bassam0222

bassam0222 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: TC Electronic
    Wow! free bump....
  12. carlosbassid

carlosbassid

ok but how much you want this bass?
  13. Kmrumedy

Kmrumedy

Bass is sold guys. Thread should be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.