FS: Keurig K10 Mini Plus Coffee Brewer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by mfowlkes, Jan 3, 2014.

1. mfowlkes

mfowlkes Supporting Member

I thought I would post this on TB cause I know that some of you maybe coffee drinkers. I bought this 3 months ago for my wife's classroom because she just had to have it. Low and behold she used it 10-15 at the max. Looks and operates as new. Only the brewer is included in the sale. No k-cups with the sale. I've included the factory specs from the Keurig website.

$70 shipped to CONUS

K-Cup® single serve packs contain the precise grind and quantity of coffee or tea. Brewing takes place inside the K-Cup®, leaving no flavor residue from brew to brew and no messy grindings, drippings or cleanup. Simply fill the water reservoir with fresh water for each use, insert a K-Cup® and press the "Brew" button. Lets you choose from 6-, 8- or 10-ounce cup servings. Water level window gives you accurate reservoir content measurements. LED progress indicator light guides you through each brew. Comes with a removable drip tray and cord storage.

Measures 10.8" H x 6.9" W x 10.7" D
    Model # B31/K10

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1388761476.286194.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1388761486.735265.jpg

2. mfowlkes

mfowlkes Supporting Member

Sold locally in 2 hrs.