1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Keurig K10 Mini Plus Coffee Brewer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by mfowlkes, Jan 3, 2014.

1. mfowlkes

mfowlkes Supporting Member

I thought I would post this on TB cause I know that some of you maybe coffee drinkers. I bought this 3 months ago for my wife's classroom because she just had to have it. Low and behold she used it 10-15 at the max. Looks and operates as new. Only the brewer is included in the sale. No k-cups with the sale. I've included the factory specs from the Keurig website.

$70 shipped to CONUS

K-Cup® single serve packs contain the precise grind and quantity of coffee or tea. Brewing takes place inside the K-Cup®, leaving no flavor residue from brew to brew and no messy grindings, drippings or cleanup. Simply fill the water reservoir with fresh water for each use, insert a K-Cup® and press the "Brew" button. Lets you choose from 6-, 8- or 10-ounce cup servings. Water level window gives you accurate reservoir content measurements. LED progress indicator light guides you through each brew. Comes with a removable drip tray and cord storage.

Measures 10.8" H x 6.9" W x 10.7" D
    Model # B31/K10

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1388761476.286194.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1388761486.735265.jpg
  2. mfowlkes

mfowlkes Supporting Member

Sold locally in 2 hrs.