1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Korg Pitch Black, Xotic BB Bass Preamp, EBS Multicomp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Livewire, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Livewire

Livewire Yahtzeeee Supporting Member

Hey guys,

Time to part way with my board. I've been putting this thing together for the past few years now but it never gets any play time. Rather than let it continue to collect dust, I could use the money for something else. Unfortunately I no longer have the boxes or paperwork for these pedals.

Korg Pitch Black Tuner: Great condition, light scratches on the face of the pedal, two stripes of velcro on the bottom: $45 Shipped **SOLD!**
    [​IMG]

Xotic BB Bass Preamp: Excellent condition, two stripes of velcro on the bottom, no rubber feet:
    $125 **SOLD**[​IMG]

EBS Multicomp: Excellent condition, this is the true bypass version with the active/passive button the side.
    $115 **SOLD**

[​IMG]

Sorry, not interested in trades right now. No international shipping either. If you're interested in local pickup to save a little cash, PM me. Thanks for looking!
  2. Livewire

Lower price bump
  3. pedulla-2007

pedulla-2007 Supporting Member

pm your way
  4. Livewire

EBS Multicomp SOLD!

Xotic BB Bass Preamp still avialable, PM me, thanks
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status: