FS: Korg Toneworks Pandora PX4B Bass Guitar Multi-Effects Processor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by porterbass, Apr 8, 2014.

1. porterbass

porterbass

$69 + $7 shipping to the continental U.S.

This listing is for a Korg Toneworks PX4B Bass Guitar Multi-Effects processor. Awesome little multi-effects processor, especially with headphones! Check out the great reviews online. Excellent condition. Works perfectly. A couple of very small scratches/scuffs that are difficult to see. I had several of these I kept around the house for use with headphones but I no longer use them as I have a Zoom B3 set up with my computer in my home office/studio. Time to clear out some of my gear I'm not using currently so check my other listings too.

Please note that I have only been on here since last summer and don't have a lot of feedback yet, but my user name is portchicago on evilbay and I have perfect feedback of over 1100 there, including a lot of very expensive classical and flamenco guitars as well has some bass gear. Like many of you, I do buy and sell instruments as I am building and shuffling my collection, and I'd prefer to continue building relationships here. Payment can be made via PayPal or if you are in the Chicago area, we can arrange for you to pick up (I'm in Lincoln Park in the city).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

2. porterbass

porterbass

3. porterbass

porterbass

Update...PMs returned

4. porterbass

porterbass

Friday up...For those that don't know about these, they are awesome little portable multi-effects processors. Lots of great reviews online. These are great for headphone use too.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. SteveV74

SteveV74

Do u still have this?

7. porterbass

porterbass

This one just sold this afternoon on evilbay but I have another. I used to keep these around the house (4 stories) to use but only use the Zoom B3 now and I'm going to keep one Korg PX4B for portable use going forward. All of the Korgs are in great condition.

8. porterbass

porterbass