1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

SOLD FS: Lakland 44-01 MIK, natural with maple.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by fourstringbliss, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a MIK Lakland 44-01, nautural with maple fretboard for sale. Beautiful figuring! 7.5 lbs (according to the bathroom scale)!

This comes with a zipper nylon "hardshell" case and strung with a newish set of Labella flatwounds. There's a maple thumbrest attached to the bass with double stick tape - easy to remove with no mess.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

$500 shipped, CONUS.

2. I'm just going to do this through TB instead. I don't want to mess with Craigslist. I have a prospective buyer at this point, but let me know if you're interested.

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.