FS: Lakland 44-02, WW thumb5 B.O., G&L 2500k, Breedlove

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by moore.jcm, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moore.jcm

moore.jcm Robot Pots

Looking to sell all of the below to clear out basses that just aren't getting used...

Trades are OK.

Interested in, but not limited to: High end 5-string basses such as Sadowsky, Ken Smith, Roscoe, bass amps etc...

Also potentially interested in an EUB...

On to the basses -

2011 Lakland 44-02 - $1000 Shipped Ash body, rosewood fretboard. Mint condition. I've used this at maybe 2 gigs, and it was as an alternate. Other than that, it's been played in my house and rehearsal space.

[​IMG]
    http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd406/w33th4xor04/2011%20Lakland%2044-02/

1998 Warwick Thumb B.O. - $1250 Shipped This bass oozes funk. It was a little rough (not abused, just not completely cared for) when I got it, but a little elbow grease, and WW wax made it look great! The tabs on the Just-a-Nut I are broken, but I've never had a problem with them so I never opted to replace it. I also had to replace the input jack(common problem) but have not had a problem with it since it was replaced.

[​IMG]
    http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd406/w33th4xor04/1998%20Warwick%20Thumb/

2008 G&L BadAssBassPlayers Limited Edition L2500K - [DEL]$1250 Shipped[/DEL] SOLD!One of approximately 23 made.
    Blackburst on ash, nicely figured rosewood board on a maple neck.
    The Blackburst finish and K-mode switching (single coil/dual parallel/dual series) were proprietary to BABP LE basses when they were built for BABP forum, but are available by special order now. I'm stealing this description directly from Chef, but I don't think he'll mind. He said it right the first time! I'll post a pic and give a link to the original thread I got it from.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/g-l-babp-le2500k-ash-rw-w-single-coil-option-777855/

Breedlove Acoustic 4-string Studio BJ350/SMe4 - $400 shipped I took this in a trade for a cabinet, but I'm just not using it. Comes with a hardshell case and both bass and case are MINT!

[​IMG]
    http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd406/w33th4xor04/Breedlove%20acoustic%20Bass/
  2. moore.jcm

moore.jcm Robot Pots

3. moore.jcm

moore.jcm Robot Pots

4. moore.jcm

moore.jcm Robot Pots

In honor of my birthday today, I think someone should buy one of my basses! :)
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. moore.jcm

moore.jcm Robot Pots

7. xring

xring

Any interest in a mintish 99 Warwick Corvette fretless 5? I'm the original owner. Primarily interested in the Thumb, maybe the G&L. Thanks!
  8. moore.jcm

moore.jcm Robot Pots

hmmmmmmmmmmm. I'd entertain the idea.... I just found out recently, that I'm not a terrible fretless player and was looking for a 5. too funny....... Send me a PM please!
  9. 1wattmilemarker

1wattmilemarker

PM message sent on an interesting trade;)
  10. moore.jcm

moore.jcm Robot Pots

PM's responded to.

Bump.
  11. moore.jcm

moore.jcm Robot Pots

12. moore.jcm

moore.jcm Robot Pots

13. FlemptonBass

FlemptonBass

Any interested in a fully custom Warmoth Jazz 5'er for the Thumb?
  14. moore.jcm

moore.jcm Robot Pots

No thanks.
  15. dostavkausa

dostavkausa Snowflake, AZ Supporting Member

Hi I am interested in this G&L 2500k plese send an invoice to my Paypal account for quick payment
    Thanks,
    Stan
  16. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Howdy. Could you please describe the Breedlove (model, condition, functionality, sound monitor hole on top, etc.)? Hope you're doing okay post-Sandy. Thanks, DM
  17. guitar<bass

guitar<bass

p.m sent on Thumb :)
  18. Epitaph04

Epitaph04 Supporting Member

Dude seems to be located in Long Island by the way...I PMd him a bit ago without realizing that at first.....just thought I'd point that out.
  19. guitar<bass

guitar<bass

Would this effect someone wanting to have a bass shipped or are you pointing it out for local buyers?
  20. Epitaph04

Epitaph04 Supporting Member

Well...there was a big hurricane called Sandy that just did a number to that area..

I PMd him a bit ago and have not gotten a response since then.
  21. guitar<bass

guitar<bass

Oh... yeah. My detachment from society knows no bounds with this crazy job of mine.. Wow, I feel dumb.

Yeah he's shown no activity since the 22nd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.