1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Lakland 55-02 Deluxe - Case Excellent Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kshipley1, Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kshipley1

kshipley1 Supporting Member

This is a gorgeous 2005 Korea made Lakland 55-02 Deluxe Quilt Top with the Lakland electronics, however, my smart friend (Antman3820 here on TB) that I bought this from, installed an updated circuit board and held on to the original which is included.
    Feel free to check with Antman3820 about this bass. This is the best quilt top I have seen on a Lakland, including US made. Lakland case, also in great shape is included. The neck and headstock are perfect. The body has the typical polishing type swirls that you see when it's angled a certain way in the sun. There is a small indent next the control plate on the back. It did not break the finish and being it's black, you don't even see it unless you're looking for it.
    Rosewood board feels great and the action, currently, is very low and plays smoothly. Why am I selling, between my main 4 stringers and the taxman knocking...well, that's why this is for sale only, so no trades on this one.
    The drop tuner is not included, the original tuner is back on. No additional holes.

Bass 55-02 Price [DEL]$1050[/DEL] Now $1000 shipped Cont.USA. Canada, Hawaii, Alaska contact me for shipping quote.
    That's as low as I can go.
    http://s1100.photobucket.com/user/kshipley1/library/Lakland 55-02?sort=3&page=1
  2. danclaro

danclaro Supporting Member

Nice bass. What's the weight?
  3. kshipley1

Yep, sorry. It's 10lbs.
  4. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

These are bang for buck the best basses out there IMO. GLWTS!!
  5. kshipley1

I completely agree. I would like to find a 44-02, maple board.
  6. kshipley1

New price on neck and bass. If no one wants the package, I have a buyer for the neck. The neck will be gone Wednesday morning at $325.
    Thank you
  7. kshipley1

Sold the spare neck, now just the beautiful bass.
  8. ittakes6

ittakes6

May I ask where you were able to get a new neck for your 55-02? Was told I may need a new one.
  9. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

This is still here?????
  10. Antman3820

Antman3820 Supporting Member

Previous owner chiming in here. Great bass here at a great price, and Kevin is a great guy to deal with. Any questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a PM.
  11. kshipley1

SOLD- Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.