1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Lakland Joe Osborn 5 55-60 Barts Audere

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kshipley1, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kshipley1

kshipley1 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Early Joe Osborn 5 String, now called 55-60 (Skyline). This is made in Korea, not Indonesia. Has Bartolini pickups, Audere JZ3 and a cool black pearl pickguard. Also has USA Hipshot Ultralight tuners. Serial # 07097453. Comes with a Levi Lakland Cordura heavy duty gigbag. Just under 10 lbs with great balance. Neck feel is outstanding as you would expect from Lakland. Tone is insane. I never had this combination before and I think it's my new favorite
    In marvelous condition, I've made the mistake of going by memory in the past. I am holding this as I type. It has a very tiny pin head indentation next to the edge of the pickguard. There is no way to photograph this. I literally had to hold it up to the light next to me to even find it. It has some small very slight swirls on the back near the battery cover. I suspect either from polishing or clothing, but no buckle rash.
    This is a total killer bass, but I've decided to stick with my 4 stringers.

Sale: $925 or reasonable offer, shipped cont USA. Post holiday cash is good.
    Only trade would be a nice USA Tobias 4 (Basic or Classic) or USA MTD 4. Already have a Lull Jazz, Not really interested in another Jazz or much else. http://s1100.photobucket.com/user/kshipley1/library/Lakland JO 5?sort=3&page=1
  2. scubaduba

scubaduba Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

Link to pics doesn't work.
  3. kshipley1

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Sorry, should work fine now. Thx
  4. kshipley1

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Merry Christmas bump
  5. ptybass

ptybass

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Hi, do you still have the original pick ups and pickguard? Thanks
  6. kshipley1

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

I do not have original pickups or pickguard. Brian Gingrich at Lakland can get whatever pickguard you like. If I keep this I was going to go tort or vintage white pearl if you really want to dress it up.
  7. kshipley1

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.