1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS (Large FEELER): Early US LAKLAND 4-94 DeLuxe, EU

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by denchiq, Feb 17, 2014.

1. denchiq

denchiq Supporting Member

0   0   0

As much as I don't want to do this, here it goes. I just paid for a Mesa rig to find out on the very next day that whole our board, including yours truly, were fired.

As you may know I've owned several rare / unique Lakland basses. Here's another cool one.

It's an early production year (1998-1999, I'll check later) 4-94 DeLuxe. Worth noting that it comes with a flame maple top, which is not quite often with Lakland. The quartersawn maple neck boasts a highly figured birdseye maple board, which is more obvious than what they tend to use nowadays.
    The pickups are the so-called "older" Bartolini set (with different logos on the casings). This is what many seek in the good ole' Lakland, so there you have it. The preamp is also stock Bartolini (Lakland spec.).
    The only thing that I am not sure is stock about the bass is the Hipshot D-Tuner. It may have been installed in the factory, as I can't see any marks of modding.

It's a great piece of LAKLAND history of back when both LAKin and mcfarLAND were still operating the business.

The only trades I'd be interested in would be a cheaper version of the 55-94 (55-14) and cash, or (maybe) 55-02 and cash. Try to shoot at me if you have a MM JP7 guitar, I'll consider.
    Please be informed that I reserve the right to pull this off the block. I won't do that once I accept an offer, however.

PRICE: Let's start at EU2000. Shipment to most of EU will be around EU100, but let's check.

Attached Files:

2. denchiq

0   0   0

more:

Attached Files:

3. denchiq

0   0   0

if you have a thought, let's talk about it