1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Late 60's Fender Twin Reverb SR2100 Solid State Guitar Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by fenderx55, Jan 13, 2013.

1. fenderx55

fenderx55

Helping my dad out and getting rid of his amp from high school, bought new ([DEL]I think[/DEL] confirmed, bought new) in the early 70s. It's in immaculate cosmetic condition, comes with cover and footswitch, BUT: there's something funky going on with one of the speakers. It has some weird modulation going on, but when functioning properly it has a very clean hi-fi sound.

There isn't a lot of information on these amps and I think they're mostly conversation pieces at this point. Still pretty nifty and a collector may be interested.

Looking for a local pickup to LI or NYC, will meet halfway if you want to do that as well. $300 OBO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. RobertUI

RobertUI Thumper Supporting Member

That is all kinda cool! Never seen one of those, now I want it! GLWTS
  3. pharaohamps

pharaohamps Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Owner, Disaster Area Amps
    Love the "Style" switch - pop, normal, "cw/rr." Awesome. I guess playing pop, country, and rock aren't normal... Bump for you.
  4. fenderx55

fenderx55

I said the same thing. Thanks for the bump. :bassist:
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. fenderx55

fenderx55

7. Danley

Danley

PMed, first post ;)