1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Levy's 4-1/2" Padded Leather Bass Guitar Strap Black $40.00 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by BassSurfer, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BassSurfer

BassSurfer Supporting Member

Rating - 98.9%
    93   1   0

For sale is my favorite strap in the world - really! I have two of them and only need one at the moment, so this one is yours! It is SUPER easy to adjust the length as well. This one can go LOW LOW LOW, so for all you rockers out there, this is your strap.

$40.00 Shipped and insured in the USA. Will ship internationally for extra. Here is the musicians friend link to the strap. I will also include some pictures of the one you will be receiving as well.
    https://m.musiciansfriend.com/acces...ded-leather-bass-guitar-strap?source=3SOSWXXA

If anyone has any questions, shoot me a text message at 646 529 1426 or PM me here on TalkBass.

Thanks TB!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. BassSurfer

Rating - 98.9%
    93   1   0

Anyone need this?
  3. BassSurfer

Rating - 98.9%