1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS Levy's black leather/nylon strap, Intellitouch PT10 tuner, (4) old Daka-Ware knobs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by christopherogut, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christopherogut

christopherogut Supporting Member

Levy's 2" wide leather/nylon strap, used but in great shape, good 'broken in' feel. Black leather front and ends, black nylon backing. I'm not sure of the Levy's model number.
    [del]Asking $18 shipped in the 48 States.[/del]
    EDIT: SOLD to agent77

Intellitouch PT10 clip-on tuner, used but in great shape. I prefer my Boss TU-2 but some people love these clip-on tuners. Packaged as shown with manual and battery (used a bit but still good).
    [del]Asking $18 shipped in the 48 States.[/del]
    EDIT: SOLD to roadrunner

(4) old Daka-Ware branded chickenhead knobs, not sure if they're plastic, bakelite, etc. They're about 60 years old and were pulled from a late '40's phonograph/reel-to-reel unit. Dark brown, aged white, good condition overall but obviously showing their age, the indicator ends are a bit chipped up like the leftmost knob pictured. Fit a 1/4" shaft of any style I've tried, flathead screw for tightening. Great for a vintage instrument, amp, swap 'em onto your pedals, etc. Do something cool with 'em!
    Asking $10 shipped in the 48 States.

[​IMG]
  2. christopherogut

bump, price drops...
  3. roadrunner

roadrunner Supporting Member

I'll take the tuner
  4. christopherogut

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Monster Truck