1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Like new Source Audio Classic Distortion Pro & Dual Expression Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by CopperheadLXXIX, Oct 28, 2012.

1. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

I think these guys got buried under the Eventide & BEFPro stuff I was selling all in one thread. Both are in mint condition. I have TRS cable and the hot hand cable for the dual expression. I also have the manual for the Classic Distortion Pro. I'm asking $100 for the Classic Pro, $60 for the Dual Expression. Or I'll sell them as a set for $150. This cost would cover shipping within the ContUS. Paypal only, not looking for any trades.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Memphaustralian

Memphaustralian

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

I will take the dual pedal if nobody takes the package...but i am in no hurry to take it (and won't cease breathing if it's gone :) ), if you want to look for a package sale first (I am going to be back in memphis in 2.5 weeks, so can wait til then)
  3. thebass905

thebass905

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Darn, I was going to say the same thing! but I wouldn't want to step on someone elses sale!
  4. Gadgetjunky

Gadgetjunky

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

bump, Killer pedal, Amazing deal!!
  5. jbybj

jbybj Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

I have sent a PM, which, if agreed to, will free up the Dual Expression pedal for individual sale.

JBY
  6. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Both pedals are sold. :)