1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

FS: Loaded Fender Jazz Body with Goodies!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by silen7ce, Nov 15, 2012.

1. silen7ce

silen7ce

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

I have a MIM Midnight Wine Fender Jazz Body. Pictures to come shortly!
    It will include:

genuine Fender bridge cover
    Fender neck pickup cover
    Fender thumbrest
    Fender American Deluxe Bridge
    White Fender pickguard
    what were sold to me as American Fender pots/wiring
    chrome electronics plate
    chrome neck plate

Body is drilled for string through option with the American Deluxe Bridge. No knobs for the pots, No pickups, No pickup wires. The body has a finish chip right next to the neck pocket. Chipped from pressure while removing the neck. It never bothered me though. A few scratches here and there but overall the body is in good shape. I will part it out if there is sufficient interest but would prefer to sell it all together as honestly it looks awesome and has a great vintage vibe!

Price drop from $200+shipping to $150+shipping

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. silen7ce

silen7ce

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Bump! No love for vintage looking jazz basses?
  3. bassman_al

bassman_al Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Bump for what looks like copper cavity shielding too. Good deal here. A little Testors modeling paint will hide that chip easily. $1.50 fix.