FS local sale only Original Ampeg V4B cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Nighttrain1127, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Nighttrain1127

Nighttrain1127 Supporting Member

I have an old folded horn Ampeg V4B cab that I need to move . It has the original Altec speakers in it and both work fine. The grill cloth has a hole in it and the cab has been covered in truck bed liner no tolex. It is a huge cab and gets plenty loud. I ran it for a bit last summer with my Peavey Alpha bass head and it worked fine. I have never really been able to upload pics here so if you are interested pm me for pics. I would like to get 300.00 for it but I am open to offers and if you don't live local and want to come get it then fine but I will not ship this. It is the height of an 810 but half again as deep. Probably weights around 150 pounds. If you have something you would like to trade run it by me but right now cash is king.
  2. Nighttrain1127

Nighttrain1127 Supporting Member

Price drop 225.00 Come get it
  3. carsbybigd

carsbybigd Supporting Member

Man I wish we lived closer,it would cost more to ship it to L.A than the cost of the cabinet .
  4. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

I need this. Any family in Lubbock, TX you plan to visit soon? :)
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. skiman

skiman