1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Low End Active Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by swpyne, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

I recently got this preamp that had been previously installed in my new STR Vintage 5 string. I personally have not tested or used this preamp because I'm happy with the Bartolini that was in the STR when I got it.

That said I can't tell you too much about it other than what I was told by the previous owner.

It's an active Low End preamp with Volume, Blend, Stacked Bass/Treble, Midrange and a Midrange switch. The circuit board says "Seymour Duncan" on it (maybe The Low End has these made by Duncan?) I will include a battery clip (not pictured). I don't have any of the original knobs, sorry.....

If anyone out there can tell me more about this preamp I would welcome any and all input.

$95.00 Shipped in the CONUS

PayPal welcome!

Photos can be seen here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y7rtw2gxolw11hg/hOYLv26D77
  2. swpyne

I will also give a money back guarantee if the preamp fails to work as it should.
  3. fruitlabor

fruitlabor

Passive/Active?
  4. swpyne

Active, I will include a 9v battery clip for anyone who buys this!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. swpyne

I'm closing this thread because I decided to hang on to the preamp for now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.