1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: LPB Fretless Jazz Bass - Maple Fretboard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DrewFolkadelics, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrewFolkadelics

DrewFolkadelics

$325 - Price Drop - Shoot me offers!

I am putting up for sale my awesome Lake Placid Blue Fretless Jazz Bass, with a Maple Neck/Fretboard. I made this bass from a Squier Affinity body and the neck was from eBay (not always available but currently is, from the Netherlands). I've outfitted the neck with Hipshot Ultralites. The bass has only seen about 15 minutes of play time. The plastic is still on the pickups and pickguard. I also put on a fresh set of Chromes.

The only reason it's going is that I'm clearing out my 4-strings as I just play 5 now. This bass sounds and looks great, and will make someone very happy. Great action, tone, feel and looks. My single gripe is that I discovered that the neck side dots are in the normal position that they would be on a fretted (not where the fret would lie). I didn't find this to be a problem since I hardly use them but wanted to give full disclosure.

I have just shy of $400 into this bass that is brand new (not including strings). I'm willing to let it go for [DEL]$350[/DEL] $325 shipped CONUS PayPal, which I think is very fair considering the condition and how it turned out...

PM me with any questions/offers and thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. DrewFolkadelics

DrewFolkadelics

Attached Files:

3. DrewFolkadelics

DrewFolkadelics

:

Attached Files:

4. DrewFolkadelics

DrewFolkadelics

;

Attached Files:

5. waynobass

waynobass Supporting Member

Very nice. Love the look of unlined maple.
  6. DrewFolkadelics

DrewFolkadelics

Me too - very sharp looking in person too. Thanks!

Sunday Funday Bump.
  7. DrewFolkadelics

DrewFolkadelics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.