FS Lull MV5 $1800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by banjo5, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. banjo5

banjo5

Beautiful Lull MV5. 21 fret, 35" scale. Bartolinis. I'm not sure what the preamp is. It's setup with a active/passive switch on the Volume knob. The. color is called Mary Kay. It's a semi transparent cream/yellowish color. It's in really nice shape, with just a couple minor flaws. What i would consider the biggest "flaw" is a small chip in the paint at the corner of the bridge pup cavity. You can't see it from arms length. At least I can't. Fretboard is birdeye maple. Fret wear is pretty much non-exsistant. It comes with a super nice G&G hard case. The case has a 1" long cut in the tolex, but it is not torn. Just a clean cut. I'm only interested in trades that yeald me $1000, and only interested in 5 string, fretted quality instruments. I'd especially be interested in a nice Gecko 5 medium or maybe a USA Jazz 5. I'm asking $1800 plus shipping. I'll take paypal, but for now, I'll only ship it to the CONUS.

Attached Files:

2. banjo5

banjo5

Wow! No love for this killer bass? Make me a reasonable offer. Mrs Claus needs something shiny for Christmas.
  3. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

KILLER deal here!! Someone needs to snag this! I have essentially the same bass (minus the dots) and it KILLS!

GLWTS!
  4. bradjonesbass

bradjonesbass

2 weeks ago, I'd have been all over this... But alas I just bought a 55-60
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bobicidal

bobicidal Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Unbelievable bass, I have this one too. Killed at the Mesa GTG, everyone wanted to know what bass was making that amazing sound, and it wasn't my playing, LOL. B- string has to be heard.

Suggestion: try some new and more pics
  7. herrdruhl

herrdruhl Supporting Member

wow, tempting...PM sent
  8. banjo5

banjo5

On hold pending payment.
  9. banjo5

banjo5

Payment received.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.