1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS Lull MV5 $1800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by banjo5, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. banjo5

banjo5

Beautiful Lull MV5. 21 fret, 35" scale. Bartolinis. I'm not sure what the preamp is. It's setup with a active/passive switch on the Volume knob. The. color is called Mary Kay. It's a semi transparent cream/yellowish color. It's in really nice shape, with just a couple minor flaws. What i would consider the biggest "flaw" is a small chip in the paint at the corner of the bridge pup cavity. You can't see it from arms length. At least I can't. Fretboard is birdeye maple. Fret wear is pretty much non-exsistant. It comes with a super nice G&G hard case. The case has a 1" long cut in the tolex, but it is not torn. Just a clean cut. I'm only interested in trades that yeald me $1000, and only interested in 5 string, fretted quality instruments. I'd especially be interested in a nice Gecko 5 medium or maybe a USA Jazz 5. I'm asking $1800 plus shipping. I'll take paypal, but for now, I'll only ship it to the CONUS.

Attached Files:

2. banjo5

banjo5

Wow! No love for this killer bass? Make me a reasonable offer. Mrs Claus needs something shiny for Christmas.

3. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

KILLER deal here!! Someone needs to snag this! I have essentially the same bass (minus the dots) and it KILLS!

GLWTS!

4. bradjonesbass

bradjonesbass

2 weeks ago, I'd have been all over this... But alas I just bought a 55-60

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bobicidal

bobicidal Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Unbelievable bass, I have this one too. Killed at the Mesa GTG, everyone wanted to know what bass was making that amazing sound, and it wasn't my playing, LOL. B- string has to be heard.

Suggestion: try some new and more pics

7. herrdruhl

herrdruhl craft beer mega-consumer Supporting Member

wow, tempting...PM sent

8. banjo5

banjo5

On hold pending payment.

9. banjo5

banjo5

Payment received.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.