FS: Markbass CMD 121P Combo and NY 121 Cab (Mint, Will Sell Separate or Together!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by soxhats, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soxhats

soxhats Supporting Member

For volume, oomph and great tone per pound, you can't beat the Markbass CMD 121P and the New York 121 extension cab. I love this stack, but I have too much gear and need to downsize.

I bought the CMD 121P (Combo Head II) new at Guitar Center in 2011. It has rarely left my smoke-free home (a few gigs here and there, otherwise used exclusively at home for practice). It's in perfect condition. I got the NY 121 extension cab on eBay a year or so ago. It also is in perfect condition.

The combo amp weighs 29 pounds and the cab 28 pounds. Amazing. Dimensions for both: 15.3" wide x 17" H x 14.1 D.

More info on the CMD 121P: http://www.markbass.it/product_detail.php?id=41
    More on the cab:
    http://www.markbass.it/product_detail.php?id=97

I'll do $909 shipped for the pair. I prefer to sell these together, but would be willing to separate: $599 for the CMD 121P and $349 for the cab.

For sale only. CONUS only. PayPal accepted. Sorry, I won't respond to trade offers.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. soxhats

More photos...

Attached Files:

3. soxhats

Another pic...

Attached Files:

4. soxhats

Example of the sound you can get out of this:

:
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. soxhats

Going to hold onto this gear for now. May re-post. To be determined. Closing thread for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.