For Sale FS: Markbass F-1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Big String, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Big String

Big String Supporting Member

For sale: Markbass F-1 micro amp.
    500w @4ohms or 300w @8ohms.

I bought it here on TB a couple years ago and has been a faithful little amp all the way. I did not receive the original box or packing but I'm quite an expert and packing and shipping.
    I've always used a laptop bag which works perfectly but I'm keeping that for my other amps.

Works great, no issues. Has a couple scratches that were there when I received the amp.

$375.00 shipped CONUS only.

thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  2. Big String

more pics

Attached Files:

3. Big String

top and bottom

Attached Files:

4. FenderCharles

FenderCharles Supporting Member

Is the amp still available?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Big String

Hi Charles,
    Technically yes it is for sale, see my note below.

NOTE: I'm waiting for my other amp on order to come in and will be about 7 more weeks in which case I would be without a backup although in all my years of playing I've never needed a backup amp (knock on wood). The F-1 is my backup for my GK MBF800.
    If you need the F-1 right away pm/conversation me and we can discuss it.
  7. Big String

Temporarily Not For Sale:

Sorry to do this "again" but every time I go to sell my F-1 I talk myself out of it. It is so small and I like the tone/vibe. Not perfect but until I get my new amp and make sure its going to work for me I'm gonna just take this one down for now.

Just a note. I have had a GK MB 800 Fusion for a 2 months now. I like it pretty much but so far just can't 'love' it. The GK has power galore and is quite versatile and mine works flawlessly.
    If my new amp pleases me like I think it will I most likely sell the GK and keep the F-1 for my back up although I don't 'love' the F-1 either but its such a great little amp, and it SO paid for itself over the past few years.
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  8. Big String

Now for sale. I've got my amp situation where I wanna be right now so this fine little amp is up for sale again.