1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS:Markbass LMIII

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gjbassist, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gjbassist

gjbassist Supporting Member

Need to raise some cash to help cover a $2200 tax bill and a major car repair that will also cost about $2200! :crying: I don't really want to sell my favorite rig but I'm not gigging at the moment. So I have for sale a Markbass Little Mark III head in great shape. Works perfectly and is fine cosmetic shape with only minor wear. $355 shipped in the US. Also selling a pair of GK 112 Neo cabs: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/fs-two-gk-series-1-neo-112-cabinets-1068859/#post15747852
    No trades.

Attached Files:

• lm3.jpg
      lm3.jpg
      File size:
      110.8 KB
      Views:
  2. gjbassist

Bump.
    This is a great head for the money! Very clean sounding and loud!
    I really don't want to part with it because it is my favorite of the many amps I have owned over the years. But I need the cash!

3. gjbassist

Would really like to get this sold on TB so I don't have to but it up on Fleabay! How about $355 shipped?

4. gjbassist

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.