1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Markbass Randy Jackson TTE-500 Head & 1x15" Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by pepelemofo, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pepelemofo

pepelemofo Supporting Member

Reluctantly putting this up for sale: Randy Jackson TTE-500 head & matching 1x15" cab - both are in mint condition as they have not been gigged, although the head has some black marker dots to indicate favorite settings - not very noticeable except close up. Also included is a Speakon cable. After playing quite a few different rigs over the years, Trace, Ashdown, Ampeg, Markbass, etc. etc. - this little head/cab rig is the best I've had the pleasure to own... and carry! I am amazed how big, round, and bouncy my bass sounds through this - you will be, too. The only reason I am selling is to raise some $, otherwise this would be the one for me. Price is $995 for a local 06033 pickup - selling as a package only, will not separate - price is firm - not interested in trades - will ship at buyers expense if necessary - thanks for looking. SOLD

[​IMG]

2. fleabee

fleabee Supporting Member

This is a beast. Someone will be VERY happy.

3. junostudio

junostudio

4. pepelemofo

pepelemofo Supporting Member

Thanks for the bumps, good people - it's a very sweet rig, indeed.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Standalone

Standalone

Best sounding rig Markbass makes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.