1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS - Markbass TTE 800 with bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Franz Jr., Jan 1, 2013.

1. Franz Jr.

Franz Jr. Supporting Member

Hey guys, I got this a few months ago and it is really not my thing.

The new TTE 800 will quickly become the bass amp of choice for those who want a warm vintage tone with stadium-rocking power. As with the 500W version, the TTE 800's vintage vibe was carefully engineered with features such as an classic-style tube preamp, a tube compressor, a simple 3-band passive EQ section, a “Colour” filter (a tube adaptation of the famous Markbass VLE control), but gets amplified by a potent 800W power amp that features Markbass' innovative Tube Technology Emulator.

It is in like new condition, with Markbass carry bag. Original box manuals etc. $775 shipped in the lower 48.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Franz Jr.

3. eff-clef

eff-clef Supporting Member

You got the original receipt? I was seriously thinking about buying a new TTE500.
  4. Franz Jr.

I bought it from guitar centers website. I will see if I have packing slip in the morning. Pm me with additional questions.

Thanks
  5. Franz Jr.