1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Martin D-15S Acoustic Guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Bassology, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bassology

Bassology Supporting Member

Rare and discontinued Martin D15S acoustic guitar. Mahogany body, neck and rosewood fingerboard. Not to be confused with the regular D15 model, this one has a completely different design with open headstock, larger body than a standard dreadnought size as its upper body joins at 12 frets of the neck. It has much deeper and louder resonant. Great for strumming and filling out large room. Only notable issue is that the original owner had drilled a hole on the back of the neck heal for an additional strap button. Other than that, the guitar is in excellent condition. Comes with a none original gigbag. [DEL]$965[/DEL] $865 shipped Canada or USA with fee free payment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Bassology

Price Dropped...... $865 shipped
  3. jimmy rocket

jimmy rocket

Disclosures:
    builder: Baddy 1 Shoe Pedals
    WOW, I love these 12 fret models! The bass is more resonant and the whole thing just seems to sing!

I wish I had the dough to pick it up off of you, but here's a free bump anyway!
  4. Bassology

Sold Locally......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.