1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Mesa 400+; DTR1000; 6U RR Rack. $1250 for all

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Substandard, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Substandard

Substandard Supporting Member

Hey all,

I'm looking to try out something new so am looking to sell my 400+.

It runs like a champ with no hissing/popping. It's got recent Ruby Tubes in all slots with no microphonic or low power.

It's spent it's life with me in a 6 space Road Ready rack. It's never been dropped or banged around excessively. I've always let it cool for 10-15 minutes before doing any major moving of the amp so it's never been moved hot.

I'd take $1250 for the whole rig if you want to pick it up in Seattle/Seattle Area:
    • 400+
    • Korg DTR1000
    • Power Conditioner
    • 6 space Road Ready rack

I'm not interested in splitting it up at this time. So what you get is a pro level amp that's ready to sit atop your 8x10 and destroy mountains.

I'm working with Verellen for a custom Meatsmoke or I would never even consider selling this. It's quite literally the best amp I've ever played.
    :bassist:

I'll try and take lots of sexy pictures tomorrow when I can grab it from my rehearsal space.
    :hyper:
  2. Substandard

Substandard Supporting Member