1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Mesa Big Block 750

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 313, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 313

313 Supporting Member

For sale is my Mesa BB 750 amp. This is the newer model with the mute and overdrive selection on the front panel push/pull knobs (older models require footswitch for mute and overdrive selection). Also with the active passive switch and FX bypass switches unlike older units. Works great and in very good condition with almost new pre amp tubes. Does not come with the footswitch, but these are readily available if you need one.

The amp does have some rack rash, though it is nothing major, and there is some wear where the rack hole screws go in (shown in pic). This is a wonderful amp, but I'm finding that my Walkabout handles all my needs at the moment so I'm thinning the herd a bit.

[DEL]$700[/DEL] $650 shipped CONUS only. Paypal is preferred. The only trade I would consider at the moment is a GK 800 Fusion.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 313

313 Supporting Member

All PM's answered, still available.

3. Rick Powell

Rick Powell

This is a really sweet head, well worth the price, 313 is very responsive.

4. 313

313 Supporting Member

Bump, and thanks Rick!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. 313

313 Supporting Member

Bump, and a price drop to $650 shipped CONUSA. Getting some interest in this, hopefully the price drop will entice a would-be-buyer to pull the trigger. It is boxed and ready to ship!

7. phishaholik

phishaholik Supporting Member

Could you give me an idea what this amp weighs?

Thanks

Michael

8. 313

313 Supporting Member

28 lbs of sweet sweet tone. :)

9. 313

313 Supporting Member

10. 313

313 Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.