FS Mesa Boogie Powerhouse 4x10 - willing to meet/deliver halfway (Michigan)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jdwiersma, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Jdwiersma

Jdwiersma Supporting Member

I am selling one (either one, but only one) of my Mesa Boogie Powerhouse 4x10 Bass Cabinets. They are 600 Watts RMS, 8 or 4 Ohms, and have a Selectable 3-point Crossover (3k/4k/5k), Instant Reset Horn Protection, Speakon & ¼" Inputs AND Outputs. It has a player control network which is pretty cool, check the link below for the details on that.

Why would I sell one? I bought a Kemper profiling amp with money I had tucked away for the purchase of an engagement ring, and now must part with gear to very quickly replace it. I know, that was dumb; but I'm a very happy dummy.

Details on the cabinets: I have two - one is the cabinet I have been using for the last 8-9 months, and one is unused and has been sitting in my spare room for the last 6 months (in the photos, the new, unused one is the one that still has the price tags on it).
    Both Cabinets are in brand new condition (remember, one is completely unused).

The protective slip cover in the photo is included with the cabinet.

Because these are awesome cabinets, I am only selling one; since they are both in perfect condition and work perfectly, I don't care which one I keep. Retail is $1099, so the price on the new cabinet is $850, and the price on the used cabinet (shown with the slip cover on it) is $725.

No shipping, so I am willing to load up and meet halfway to wherever (within reason!).

See more here:
    http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Bass_Cabs/VINTAGE-PowerhouseCABS/VinPHbass4x10-LG.htm

Attached Files:

2. Jdwiersma

Jdwiersma Supporting Member

Price Drop! I'm willing to take $800 for the unused cabinet, and $650 for the used cabinet. Just want to get one sold!