1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Mesa Boogie Walkabout Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bcplemons, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcplemons

bcplemons Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

I had this up for sale a couple months ago but ended up closing the thread for lack of reasonable interest. So, let's try this again. :)

Silver and black face Walkabout head for sale here, with rack ears. Small dent in the back corner that was there when I bought it from TB a couple years ago. Had the whole thing checked out and tuned up when I got it, clean bill of health.

It has been asked, I swapped the V1 tube to a JJ ECC83S, the V2 is a Tung Sol.

SOLD Looking for $500 shipped in the CONUS.

Not interested in trades.

Thanks,
    Bryan

[​IMG]

Pic of the ding.
    [​IMG]
  2. bcplemons

bcplemons Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Price drop bump!
Thread Status: