1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Mesa M6 Carbine in Mesa Black Tolex Head Case - $800 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by surfingbird1, Jan 13, 2014.

1. surfingbird1

surfingbird1

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

$800.00 shipped to the lower 48.

Purchased from Grooveaholic in October.

My needs have changed significantly, so I do not need so much power. This amp is perfect in every way to me, as far as sound goes, I just do not need the power. The tolex is mint. The amp is mint. There is a few little baby scuffs on the plastic corner protectors on the head case, which means they are doing there job. Brand new ones from Mesa are $7 a piece. Comes with Gig Bag type cover for even further protection. Tube Pre-Amp is buttery, plain and simple.

I only gigged it once. It was the best live sound I have been able to accomplish, the D.I. out is my favorite.

From Mesa:
    600 Watts @ 4 or 2 Ohms (320 @ 8), Trans-Class™ Power with 8/4 or 2 Ohm Impedance Switch for optimum Power-to-Load Performance / 8 Power MOSFET’s, 1x12AX7

The head case alone can add 150-200 to the total price. So, get it here at a bargain.
  2. surfingbird1

surfingbird1

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

also consider a trade plus cash on your end for a markbass tte500, I have always wanted to try one, even though it is a little overkill for my situation

***EDIT***

NO LONGER INTERESTED IN THE TTE 500
  3. hotrodjohn

hotrodjohn Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

this appears to be a smoking deal....
  4. surfingbird1

surfingbird1

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Appearances are everything