1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Mesa M9 Carbine Mint WITH warranty!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by sleevey55, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Mint mesa M9 amp. 900 watts at 2/4 ohms. Tonal capabilities on this amp are endless, you can shape it exactly how you need and want with the 9 band eq. Amp is in pristine condition and everything is 100%. Bought a new bass and need the money to help fund that. I had this for sale for $900 shipped, but now am asking $850 shipped. This is a great buy and Im hoping one of you realize the value here and take her off my hands............before my wife takes me off the mortgage (just kidding). The first $850 I get takes it. Thanks. Pics coming this evening!!

Attached Files:

2. sleevey55

More...

Attached Files:

3. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Supporting Member

4. sleevey55

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.